High-density metal scrap briquette machine is mainly used for
various metal scrap ( such as iron scrap, copper scrap, aluminum
scrap and stainless steal scrap etc.), granular metal powder ( such
as iron powder, aluminum powder, copper powder and lead powder
etc.), metallurgical additives and sponge iron(also be named
one-off reduced iron) etc. Without adding any binder, the materials
can be pressed into high density cylindrical briquettes with 2-8 kg
of weight and density of above 5T/m3.
This high-density metal scrap briquetting machine can be applied in
aluminum alloy factory, steel plants, aluminum plants, copper
plants, auto parts, hardware and other related enterprise of
1. Electrical part using PLC control, strong anti-interference,
automatic high degree of operating briefly.
2. Professional using integrated hydraulic valve block and chase by
valves, to prevent the oil leakage, reducing the system’s oil
temperature, improves the system stability.
3. Rack part of the overall steel castings used to improve the
stability and reliability of equipment used in life.
4. Cylinder using tandem cylinder, increased movement speed and
5. Based on user conditions other automatic feeder, reducing the
6. Without any additives in the case, can be a variety of
particles, such as sponge iron power press into high density
briquettes, direct investment smelting furnace, smelting time and
greatly reduces the cost of smelting.
Installation and Debugging of The Machine
The machine should be installed according to the specific
arrangement of the plant of the user with reference to the base map
provided by the manufacturer. The embedded studs and prepared holes
are allowed, but which must meet the designing requirements. The
machine has been tested before leaving the factory, but because of
the long-distance transporting and some reasons of placement, the
following items should be checked at the installation and
1. Check if the machine is deformed or damaged in transit.
2. Check if there is loose parts that need to be fastened.
3. Check the oil circuit and the lubrication part to ensure its
4. Check to see if each part of the machine is in place.
Main Technical Parameters