Automatic pipe bending machine of light duty series applying to
-- Description of machine
This series adopts VDU touch screen operation panel to control, can
input, store and display various bent pipe data and instructions.
Each axis servo of the machine tool under the control of the
industrial computer realizes full-automatic fast feed, transfer,
head movement, automatic multi-layer die change, automatic coreless
and coreless bending.
And it has part bending back compensation and faults advanced
features such as self-diagnosis alarm, power-off memory, automatic
lubrication and safety protection. It has many advantages such as reasonable structure, safe use,
convenient operation, reasonable price and multi-purpose use. It
consists of electric oil pump, high pressure oil pipe, quick
connector, working oil cylinder, tightening device and a series of
elbow parts. The high-pressure oil that is output by the electric
oil pump is sent into the working oil cylinder through the
high-pressure oil tube.
-- Installation points
1. The ground of this machine needs to be leveled. After it is
placed, it should be adjusted to the body without shaking. The
principle of not oscillating when moving, it is best to use
expansion bolts to fix on the ground.
2. Before connecting to the power supply, make sure the voltage of
the customer's power supply is consistent with the machine.
10%, regulators should be installed, the power supply must have a
3. When the power is turned on, first check whether the direction
of the oil pump motor is the same as the direction of the
indication. After pressing the “Oil Pump Start” button, confirm
whether the system pressure gauge reaches 70Kg/cm2 immediately
after the oil pressure starts (normal working pressure range should
be ≤ 12MPa). If the oil pump is running and the system has no
pressure, it means that the motor runs in reverse. Please adjust
any two wires in the three-phase power cable.
4. After the oil pump is started, before the return of the original
point, the main clips, guide clips and auxiliary push buttons on
the operation panel can all be operated. In this case, please
remove the debris and obstacles on the machine and press the "Home
Return Start" button. At this point, the screen displays the screen
during the 3-axis zero point return operation. When completed, it
automatically jumps to the operation mode selection item page.
-- Operating system instruction
Automatic mode interface. The automatic mode is that after the
equipment has been manually adjusted (including mold, function, and
parameters), the equipment can automatically carry out mass
production of tubes.
1. File Name: Displays the name of the currently machined workpiece
2. A total of several bends and several bends, showing the
effective number of bends and the current number of bends required
for automatic bending.
3. Set value: Shows the value of Y feed, B corner, and C elbow in
the fitting programming.
4. Current value: current Y feed, B corner, C bend value.
5. Elbow timing: The time taken for a tube to pass from the tube to
completion of processing.
6. The preset output sets the number of pipes to be processed; the
current output shows the number of completed pipes; it helps the
user to master the production schedule. Press Zero to zero the
7. Before the automatic operation, you must first press the "Start"
button, then follow the text prompts at the bottom of the interface
to start the foot switch. If you need to pause during automatic
operation, you can press the “pause” button or pause the foot
switch, and then press “pause” or pause to stop the pedal switch to
continue running. If “decomposition action” is ticked, the foot
pedal must be pressed to start the next action every time you
complete a step in the automatic operation.
8. In this interface you can switch to manual mode, single-bend
mode, file management, I/O mode, or back to homepage (open machine
-- Main technical parameter
|Maximum applicable carbon steel pipe||Ø65.5*2.0t|
|Maximum applicable stainless steel pipe||Ø52.8*2.2t|
|Maximum applicable copper/aluminum pipe||Ø74.0*2.5t|
|*Maximum feeding length||2500mm|
|*Maximum coring length||3400mm|
|Feeding mode||Clamping feeding|
|*Maximum bending radius||250mm|
|Maximum bending angle||190°|
|*Settable bending angles of each pipe fitting||36|
|Bending mode||Hydraulic control|
|Working rate||Bending rate||Max 35°/sec|
|Rotating rate||Max 270°/sec|
|Feeding rate||Max 700mm/sec|
|Working accuracy||Bending angle error||±0.5°|
|Rotating angle error||±0.1°|
|Feeding length error||±0.1mm|
-- Company service
1. Payment terms: 30% T/T down payment and 70% T/T before shipment.
2. Delivery time: No later than 15 days since receiving the advance
3. Validity of the price: For ONE month.
4. Package: Wooden case.
5. Warranty period: We guarantee machine quality for 12 months.
During this period, if spare parts of the machine were damaged, we
can send the component to the customer by international express
-- Pictures of machine